Are you the owner or manager of a cafe, restaurant, club, hotel, B&B, accommodation venue or catering business?
The THA is the peak employer and industry body for the hospitality industry and we offer our members:
- Unlimited Industrial Relations support and advice offering you peace of mind
- Regular updates on the issues affecting your business
- Lobbying and industrial representation – fighting for what is important to you and your business at local, state and federal government level
- Corporate partnerships offering THA members and their employees exclusive benefits to save you money
- Annual Awards for Excellence to recognise those businesses with outstanding venues and service
- Training and workforce development to assist you to identify and access the right training for your workforce
- Regular industry events to network with peers and government
- Responsive and personalised service – whatever your question we can help!!!
Want more information?
Contact us on 6224 7033 or go to the contact us section of the website.
THA Jobs Portal
The THA has now launched the Hospitality Jobs Portal.
if you need to find staff or advertise a vacancy please visit www.australianhotels.asn.au/employment
Tasmanian Hospitality Industry Strategic Plan
Creating Preferred Futures was commissioned by the Department of Economic Development, Tourism and the Arts (DEDTA) and the Tasmanian Hospitality Association (THA) to establish the profile, condition and performance of the Hospitality Industry in Tasmania, and from this to develop a strategy to help improve industry performance and its contribution to the state. Download a copy of the strategic plan here.
Don't forget that your THA membership fees are 100% tax deductible!
Statutory Public Holidays for 2013 schedule (135KB)
Sporting Club Friendly Venues
We have produced a list of venues who wish to be recognised as being happy to take sporting clubs as long as their behaviour is acceptable.